Updated: March, 2022
Masks are optional for all customers and team members. Since March of 2020 it has been our goal to support the safety and wellbeing of our teams and their families before anything else. While our approach will never be a fit for every person, we’ve done our best to evolve our policies throughout the pandemic with a reasonable and respectful approach.
WHAT WE’RE DOING FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Our benefits to include: confirmed illness pay, direct-contact quarantine pay, and flexibility to our attendance policy.
- Regular wellness checks
- We are still recommending to our teams to practice social distancing.
ADJUSTING OUR OPERATIONS:
- For at-risk and senior customers looking to avoid crowds, we recommend shopping during the first hour of operation on Sundays.
WE CONTINUE TO ASK THAT YOU HELP US TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND TEAM MEMBERS AND DO NOT ENTER OUR STORES IF YOU:
- Are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19;
- Have cared for or been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, if you were not fully vaccinated at the time of exposure. Please note that this restriction does not apply to health care professionals;
- Have been advised to self-quarantine; or
- Are currently infected with COVID-19 or are undergoing treatment for COVID-19.
Thank you, The KWF Team