The health and safety of our customers and team members is our number one priority during this time. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation by using the Pennsylvania Department of Health and CDC as our primary information resources. This is an ever-changing situation that we will continue to monitor very closely on a daily basis.
All customers are required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while on premises. Individuals who are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical condition must wear a face shield, or use our curbside pickup option (Click, here for details). Children under the age of 2 are exempt.
Our store mask policy is in accordance with orders from the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s “Updated Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health Requiring Universal Face Covering”, (section 4) and Governor Wolf’s “Order of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for Mitigation, Enforcement, and Immunity Protections.” (view full order, here).
Adjusting our operations:
- We have returned to normal store hours. Please review hours for your local store.
- The first hour of operation on Sundays will be a designated At-Risk and Senior Hour. We would like to thank our customers in advance for their understanding as we do our best to serve those most vulnerable.
- Select reach-in bulk products, bulk herbs and spices, and nut butter grinders are currently unavailable.
- At any store where it applies, we will temporarily be suspending our Hot Bar, Salad Bar and Deli Counter services. Hot Soup service is available at select locations.
For the safety of our customers & team members:
- We ask anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness, or anyone believing they’ve been exposed to coronavirus to take the recommended precautions and not shop at Kimberton Whole Foods.
- Limit shopping to one family member, whenever possible.
- Team members will continue to frequently wash their hands.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted at the beginning of each team member’s shift.
- All team members are required to wear a mask or face covering and will have access to disposable masks.
- Our stores will sanitize frequently touched surfaces including shopping carts and baskets, door handles, keyboards, pin pads, and checkout lanes.
- Disinfectant wipes are available at the front of the store for wiping off shopping carts and shopping basket handles.
- Practice social distancing and keep a safe distance from other shoppers and team members.
- Avoid handling and/or opening product that you are not purchasing.
- Observe the product limitations on specific items, noted on in-store signage.
- We will not be accepting BYO mugs for drip coffee or bulk, please leave yours at home.
What we’re doing for our team members:
- Updated our benefits to include: confirmed illness pay, direct-contact quarantine pay, and flexibility to our attendance policy.
- Team members are to practice social distancing in our stores, offices and facilities.
- We have implemented Appreciation Pay for our dedicated frontline team members.
The KWF Team