Thursday, January 18th, 2018
11:00 PM - 4:00 PM
2140 Kimberton Road
This event has been filled. Please apply for open positions, here.
Calling all cooks!
Do you enjoy preparing wholesome, nutritious, organic cuisine? We are looking for positive, self-motivated, and hard-working people to be part of our Collegeville culinary team when our newest store opens in early 2018. Bring your resume and join us for a job fair on January 18th. View Open Positions and register below for a 30 minute time slot. You will meet with our HR team. (If you already applied and haven’t received a call back, please consider attending.)
Café Team Member – Full Time, 40 hours
Supports the day-to-day operations of the café, including made-to-order food and drink production.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all.
- Prepare food and drink in the following stations: espresso, smoothie, fresh juice, made to order.
- Support the hot/cold buffet set-up, maintenance and breakdown.
- Prep food for, maintain & face the Grab & Go Case.
- Stock and maintain the coffee station, soup station & bakery case.
Café Utility Team Member – Part Time, 12-24 hours
- Wash dishes, pots & pans.
- Sweep and mop commissary floor.
- Remove trash and recycling and clean kitchen waste containers.
- Receive and store deliveries according to set guidelines.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
Café Production Team Member – Full Time & Part Time
The essentials of this position are food preparation and packaging of organic scratch recipes to be sold in our Collegeville Cafe. This includes the following:
- Prep, cook, label, and serve foods for daily hot and cold bar.
- Package, price, label and assemble prepared foods.
- Use of necessary equipment, ie. Robot Coupe, Meat Slicer, etc.
- Kitchen production or Restaurant line experience is preferable.