Thursday, January 23rd, 2020
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
222 East Main Street
This workshop is now filled. Please check our events calendar for future events!
Join us for an in-depth conversation about probiotics, presented by Dr. Tracy Kreider, N.D. During this informative lecture learn about:
- The discovery and identification of probiotics
- Gut Disruptors: how alcohol, sugar and specific prescritpion drugs disrupt the balance of the microbiome
- Gut-Brain Axis: biochemical signaling that takes place between the gastrointestinal tract and the central nervous system
- Five facts about good bacteria and brain health
- The Second Brain: gut health and its affects on mood
- Neurotransmitters created in the gut
Enter to win a raffle prize and shop our exclusive deals from Probulin Probiotics.
About the presenter: Dr. Tracy Kreider, N.D. travels monthly to educate consumers and retailers on health and wellness topics across the United States. Tracy is a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.) and a Certified Nutrition Consultant (C.N.C).