Saturday, April 2nd, 2022
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
2140 Kimberton Road
Join us for an outdoor craft market in Kimberton Village on the first Saturday of every month. A community of makers will gather across the street from Kimberton Whole Foods to feature their locally-made textiles, pottery, woodworking, mosaics, and more! Hosted by Camphill Village Kimberton Hills.
- Camphill Village Kimberton Hills – fiber arts, herbs, weavery, mosaics, pottery and woodworking from Camphill’s workshop.
- Mountain Laurel Yarn – beautiful small batch yarn made from all natural wool.
- NotKnapping – handmade wallets, clutches, pouches, bags and totes.
- Felt Funky – 100% felted wool accessories.
- The Cob Studio by Cara Graver – Clay pottery and functional pieces.
- Chel Loughhead – Custom made wood inlayed wall hangings.
- New Moon Creations – An eclectic assortment of fiber products, herbal potpourri and photography. Owned and operated by Dagmar Holl.
- Eiren Graver Fiber + Color – Plant-dyed natural fiber yarns, seasonal decor, toys and dolls, wearable accessories, original watercolor paintings and reproduction note cards.
- StuffDaveMade by Dave Yasenchak – freelance illustrator and muralist.
- Spottery by Lynn Garner – ceramic art for the wild at heart.
- Nancy Diaz – Not your average pottery; clean lines, vibrant colors…everyday ware that feels good in the hand and is fun to use.
- Virginia Thimme
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email Felicity at firstname.lastname@example.org