Thursday, January 16th, 2020
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
222 East Main Street
This workshop is now filled. Please check our events calendar for future events!
Join us for an interactive and informative conversation on a holistic, whole-body approach to maintaining cognition and supporting a healthy mood using therapeutic medicinal mushrooms. During the presentation, we will be covering:
- The history of medicinal mushrooms
- The modern growing, harvesting, and extraction processes of high-quality mushrooms
- How medicinal mushrooms support healthy brain functions, including memory, focus, and cognition
- How medicinal mushrooms aid in balancing mood
- The roles of physical fitness, digestive health, and immune strength in mental acuity and how medicinal mushrooms support all three
Enjoy a raffle, an exclusive one-day-deal and light refreshments. All attendees will be entered to win a yoga swing from Wholesun Wellness!
About the presenter: Jme Bonfiglio, Founder, Owner, and Formulator, founded WholeSun Wellness with a single purpose — to provide the highest quality mushroom products on the market. Jme is a passionate educator on the health benefits and ecological significance of mushrooms, a researcher into mycological alternatives to plastics, and a community-builder around various mushroom festivals and mycological associations.