Beth Parentice, CEO and Founder of Sipp Eco Beverage, has a passion for mixology and creating organic beverage alternatives made with simple ingredients. She began mixing drinks at events in the Philadelphia area. After receiving encouraging feedback, she ventured into her business by handcrafting recipes out of her home kitchen. She never expected to turn her hobby into a business she now loves.
Parentice recalls Kimberton Whole Foods as being one of her first customers, “we would make deliveries right out of the back of our car”. Things are a little different now with restaurants and stores selling Sipps from Boston to San Francisco.
Sipp’s currently offers varieties delicately infused with flavors like, Ginger Blossom, Summer Pear, Lemon Flower and Mojo Berry. These blends are intended not only for drinking straight from the bottle but to pair with spirits to create a quick and unique mixed drink.
Nothing says “let’s celebrate” quite like a refreshing bubbly beverage. Spritzers are easy to make and can be enjoyed with or without spirits. Try this recipe for your next summer party, or create your own!
- Pour Sipp Summer Pear into a large pitcher.
- Add fresh mint leaves to pitcher, stir into drink.
- Add 1 cup of frozen raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- Add your favorite sparkling spirit, like Prosecco or champagne, stir lightly.
- Keep pitcher in the refrigerator until ready to serve, and enjoy!