Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring products from our Weekly Real Deals!) Try this hearty and easy recipe for Turkey Meatballs in Madras Curry Sauce for dinner tonight!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare basmati rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 lb ground turkey, 1 egg (beaten), 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, and 4 cloves of garlic (minced). Season with salt and form into meatballs about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until just about cooked through.
- Heat Maya Kaimal Madras Curry sauce in a large skillet. Bring to a gentle simmer and add the meatballs. Heat until cooked through, turning gently to coat with the sauce.
- Spoon meatballs over hot rice to serve, garnish with more cilantro if desired.