Need ideas for what to get for the “foodie” in your life this holiday? We’ve compiled some of our favorite gourmet and specialty goods that are guaranteed to please!
- HannahMax Limited Edition Gingered Gingerbread Crunchy Cookie Chips, $4.99 (ON SALE, 2/$7 through December 31!)
- Sjaak’s Organic Chocolate Bites (Raspberry or Mint), $9.99 (more varieties of Sjaak’s Organic Candy available in store)
- Stoudt’s Wonderful Good Market Stollen, $14.99 (for Beer Marzipan variety in photo), $13.99 (traditional)
- Ajiri Kenyan Black Tea, $7.99
- Assorted Lake Champlain Gourmet Holiday Chocolates, starting at $5.99 (more varieties available in store)
- Hope Hill Culinary Lavender, $6.99
- R.W. Knudsen Organic Sparkling Pear Juice, $4.49 (ON SALE for $3.49 through December 31!)
- Chèvre Cheesemaking Kit, $19.99 and Ricotta & Cottage Cheese DIY Kit, $17.99
- Stony Brook Butternut Squash & Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oils, $9.99 & $11.99
- Tofu Making Kit, $21.99
- Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard & Chipotle Mayo (more varieties available in store), $4.99 (ON SALE for $3.99 through December 31!)
- Bark Thins Dark Chocolate Gingerbread, $4.49 (ON SALE 2/$7 through December 31!)
- Masey & Leigh Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup (aged in a Bluebird Distilling Bourbon Barrel), $15.99
- Subarashii Kudamono Dried Asian Pears, $8.99, Asian Pear Spread, $5.99, and Asian Pear Blossom Honey, $8.99
*Availability of gifts may vary by store. Items can be transferred between stores!