Look to the Café (located at our Collegeville, Kimberton, and Malvern stores) or our Grab-and-Go Section (located in all stores) for a fresh assortment of healthful and delicious prepared foods.
In our Collegeville, Kimberton, and Malvern Cafés, you will find smoothies, fresh-pressed juices, and coffee beverages – all made-from-scratch with wholesome ingredients from local producers and farms we trust. We also offer made-to-order breakfast and lunch sandwiches. From juices to veggie burgers, chicken salad to sauerkraut, we craft each recipe using organic, natural, and fair trade products that are found on the shelves throughout our store. Here are some of the local producers whose goods we serve up in the Café:
- Coffee & Espresso from Hobo Ed’s Artisan Coffee in Adamstown
- Nitro Coffee on Tap from Backyard Beans Coffee Co. in Lansdale
- Chai from Chiakana Chai in Malvern
- Matcha Tea from Pureblend in Downingtown
- Kombucha from Baba’s Brew in Phoenixville
- Organic Eggs from Alderfer Farm in Telford
- Honey from Swarbustin’ Honey in West Grove
- Fair Trade and Organic Vanilla from Singing Dog Vanilla in Spring City
- Organic, Grass-Fed Yogurt from Seven Stars Farm in Kimberton
- Organic Seasonal Vegetables from Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative in Lancaster County
- Organic Mushrooms from Mother Earth Organic in Landenberg
- Bread from The Oley Baker in Fleetwood
- Organic Maple Syrup from Rocky Ridge in Tioga County
- Organic Turkey from Emil’s Gourmet in Philadelphia
We’ve got options to satisfy a variety of diets, including gluten-free and vegetarian. Enjoy free Wi-Fi while you’re here.
In our Grab-and-Go section, look for wraps, salads, soups, heat-and-eat dinner entrées, raw foods, and more. Here you’ll also find the components of a healthy meal including hummus, made-from-scratch dressings, and side dishes. Our delicious creations will satisfy a variety of diets, from vegan to paleo. You’ll also find bottled juices, coffee drinks, teas, kombucha, and probiotic shots.