We’re committed to offering meat and seafood products raised naturally and organically without hormones or antibiotics. Much of our meat, poultry and eggs are locally sourced from within 100 miles of our distribution center in Downingtown, PA. We work with small farms that practice responsible husbandry and let the animals do what comes naturally to them – cows graze when they want to graze, pigs root around, and chickens scratch and peck. We also work with a number of larger, Certified Organic farms. Access to wholesome and nutritious feed and fresh, clean water, appropriate shelter and considerate handling: this is what we wish for all the earth’s creatures, including animals raised for food.
Our fresh and frozen fish is supplied by both farmed and wild sources, depending on the season. Our wild caught Alaskan Salmon is caught by local Pennsylvania fisherman, packed in ice, and shipped to the east coast. For our other varieties of seafood, we source from Samuels Seafood, and adhere to the environmental practices as established by the Marine Stewardship Council, the Aquaculture Stewardship Council, and the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch.
- Hormone and antibiotic-free meats and poultry, including local options
- Grass-Fed Beef: ground, steaks, and roasts
- Pork: bacon, ham, roasts, chops, sausages
- Lamb: ground, roasts
- Chicken: whole, breasts, thighs, meatballs, sausages
- Turkey: smoked, breasts
- Organic sliced deli meat
- Sustainable Seafood: fresh and frozen; salmon, cod, shrimp, and more
- Local eggs from pasture-raised, free-range, and organic chickens
- Marrow bones and bone broth: check the freezer!