Interested in a career with Kimberton Whole Foods?
We are looking for people who love food, care for the earth and enjoy building relationships with fellow team members and customers. At Kimberton Whole Foods we strive to create an environment where work is engaging and meaningful. Availability on weekends is required. Please note, we do not hire seasonal positions.
Full-time benefits include:
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 25% off Store-Wide Discount
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account – Healthcare & Dependent Care
- 401K with matching 3% after one year and at least 1,000 hours worked
- Paid Time Off
Part-time benefits include:
- 15% off Store-Wide Discount
- 401K with matching 3% after one year and 1,000 hours worked.
Please note: Once your application is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. If your skills and availability match our current open positions we will contact you.