Serving as a community market with a passionate commitment to integrity and sustainability, Kimberton Whole Foods focuses on local, organic, biodynamic nonGMO, fair trade, humane/cruelty free, and third party-certified foods. For Rounding Up at the Register, we look to feature organizations who share core values with us and our community.
We thank you for your interest in working with us to better our community and ask that you review the following criteria before submitting your application.
Your organization must fall into one of the following categories:
- Food Insecurity | Supporting low-income individuals and families by providing access to food or healthy eating and farming education.
- Housing Insecurity | Supporting low-income individuals and families by providing housing and resource assistance.
- Community Services | Library, fire department, education (not affiliated with K-12 schools) or family services supporting low-income women and children.
- Environmental Sustainability | Supporting land conservation, environmental education, and encouraging sustainable practices.
- Diversity + Inclusion | Fostering diverse and inclusive culture within our community.
- Animal Welfare | Providing shelter, food, and medical assistance for animals.
- Healthcare | Ensuring access to healthcare and mental health services for all, including low-income and uninsured individuals.
The following will not be considered for Rounding Up at the Register: events, individuals, political campaigns and organizations, religious organizations*, K-12 schools, sports teams, for-profit businesses, national organizations. *Exceptions include food pantries and shelters.
Your organization must have a measurable impact on the local community (defined as within 20 miles of one of our stores).
All Rounding Up at the Register recipients must have a 501(c)3 number or affiliated with an organization that does.
Outside of Rounding Up at the Register, we choose to support recipients through in-kind donations only. In-kind donations must be donated in a separate business quarter from the organization’s featured Rounding Up at the Register month. This applies to all donations and sponsorships.
Past support through an in-kind donation or sponsorship from Kimberton Whole Foods does not guarantee selection, nor does being previously selected for the Rounding Up at the Register program.
The value of a Rounding Up at the Register donation may not be used toward sponsorship recognition.