Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea, allowing you to make the most of the organic and all-natural products featured in our Weekly Real Deals. This week’s recipe is Vegan Honey Butter Chik’n: a vegan meal that is savory, hearty, and simple to prepare.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil, then cook the garlic until fragrant.
- Add 3 tbsp vegan butter and 4 tbsp agave and increase heat to bring to a boil.
- Add one package of Sweet Earth Mindful Chik’n to the pan and stir. Season with salt, pepper, ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar, and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Continue cooking an additional 5 minutes or more, until chik’n is browned and heated through. Add 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into 1-inch long pieces, and continue cooking until tender.
- Serve over cooked rice and top with chopped scallions, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of icanyoucanvegan.com