Grab one of these healthy raspberry oatmeal bars for breakfast and start your day off right!
What you’ll need
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour *Can substitute with Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar *Can substitute with 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 package (6 ounce) Driscoll’s Raspberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, allowing an overhang on sides of pan.
Stir together whole wheat flour, oats, all-purpose flour, flaked coconut, sugar, nutmeg and salt until blended. Stir in coconut oil and egg whites until moist dough forms. Reserve ¾ cup of dough. Press remaining dough into pan until evenly spread.
Mash raspberries in a separate bowl and spread over dough in pan. Crumble remaining dough and sprinkle on top of raspberry layer.
Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Using overhang, transfer to cooling rack and let cool completely before cutting.
Recipe provided by Driscoll’s