This quick and easy recipe is a great way to use those leftover hardboiled eggs from Easter
as well as a fun update to your usual avocado toast!
What you’ll need
- 2 thick slices sourdough bread
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- Hot sauce, to taste
Toast bread until desired doneness, and spread the top of each toasted bread slice with butter.
Place half the sliced avocado on each piece of toast and using a fork, gently mash the avocado evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Using a microplane or other fine zester, grate the hard boiled egg onto the avocado.
Drizzle with your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Infra.