This sweet and tangy Maple Citrus Dijon Ham Glaze was shared with us by our friends at Coombs Family Farms. Perfect for your Easter table, or to enjoy year-round!
What You’ll Need
- 1 13-oz jar Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup Coombs Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients for glaze in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Halfway through the cook-time of your ham, brush the meat with half of the glaze.
- When the ham has 10 minutes more to cook, glaze again with the remaining maple dijon goodness and fire up the oven to 450 degrees F to help caramelize the glaze.
- Slice and enjoy to your heart’s ham content!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Coombs Family Farms.