Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. This week’s inspiration is a twist on a childhood favorite: Jalapeño Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Have it on your table in just 5 steps!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss 3 cups cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Prepare Annie’s mac and cheese according to package directions.
- Place pot back on the stove, add ¼ cup milk and 1 package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed in a towel to release moisture). Stir gently over medium-low heat.
- Add minced jalapeno (to taste), along with the roasted cauliflower and grated cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and mac is heated evenly through. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from Annie’s.