Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea, allowing you to make the most of the organic and all-natural products featured in our Weekly Real Deals. This week’s meal uses sustainable shrimp, stir-fried with fresh veggies and served over rice. Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry is easy to make and is well-loved by adults and children alike.
- Thaw shrimp following package directions. (remove tails, if desired)
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a skillet over high heat, add some sesame oil, then the thawed shrimp. Season well with salt and pepper, and toss until cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same pan, head a bit more oil, then add broccoli (cut into bite-sized florets) and 1 red bell pepper (sliced or diced). Once tender, add 4 cloves garlic (minced). Stir in shrimp and add a generous amount of teriyaki sauce, to taste. (Buy it pre-made, or make your own.)
- Continue to cook until all ingredients are well-coated in sauce, and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.