Try this simple and fast preparation of Feta-Dill Salmon Burgers from Wild for Salmon. Read the fascinating story of this couple from Bloomsburg, PA, who work hard to bring sustainable Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon to our corner of the globe.
Recipe yields 4 servings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Wild for Salmon feta-dill salmon burgers, thawed (find these in our freezer section!)
- 4 fresh burger buns, toasted
- 2 cups fresh spring mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Sir Kensington’s mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Cadia brand Dijon mustard
- 3 oz fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the sauce, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, then cook burgers for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Serve burger on toasted bun and top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and dill sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Wild for Salmon.