Every week, our Real Meals offer you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. This week’s inspiration is a Salmon Burger with Jalapeno Lime Sauce, made using Wild for Salmon burgers. You can have it on your table in just 5 steps!
- Toast burger buns. (We love the ones from LeBus Bakery!)
- Mix in a medium bowl: 1/2 cup mayonnaise, minced jalapeno (use as much as you like – start with 1/4 of a pepper and add more as desired), 1 tsp lime juice, and 1 clove minced garlic (add more, to taste). Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook (thawed) salmon burgers for about 2 minutes on each side, or until internal temp reaches 145F.
- Top burger buns with a salmon burger, a generous scoop of jalapeno lime sauce, and sliced tomato, onion, and lettuce.
- Serve with Kettle potato chips on the side for some crunch!