Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring products from our Weekly Real Deals.) This week, we are taking the easiest weeknight dinner (frozen pizza!) and giving it a big boost in flavor and nutrition with the addition of sauteed broccoli raab. Have this Gluten-Free Broccoli Raab Pizza on your table tonight in 25 minutes or less!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, chop 1 bunch broccoli raab into bite-sized pieces, removing any tough stem pieces. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add 4 cloves minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, then add the broccoli raab. Adjust heat as needed and cook, stirring frequently, until tender. (Add a splash of water, if needed, to prevent burning)
- Place a frozen Caulipower pizza on the middle rack of your oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully slide out the oven rack and spread the cooked broccoli raab over the pizza, adding a few shakes of red pepper flakes and some extra grated cheese, if you like.
- Finish cooking for 3 to 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 3 minutes, then slice and serve!