We are pleased to offer Field Day products on our shelves, a value line of grocery items made with organic, non-GMO, and high-quality ingredients. They were kind enough to share this perfect Summer recipe for Gluten-Free Moroccan Pasta Salad with us.
What You’ll Need
- 1 package Field Day Brown Rice Fusilli Pasta
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Field Day pitted green olives, halved
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots or 2 fresh apricots, diced
- ¼ cup raw pistachios, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped preserved lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Field Day ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon Field Day fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of saffron
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix gently.
- To pasta, add chickpeas, olives, carrot, apricots, pistachios, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together preserved lemon, lemon juice, cumin, cardamom, salt, pepper, and saffron. Slowly drizzle in remaining ¼ cup olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Pour dressing over pasta and mix gently. Transfer to a serving plate.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Field Day.