Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring products from our Weekly Real Deals.) This week, try Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry: have it on your table in 6 easy steps!
- Heat 2 tsp sesame oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season 1 lb chicken breast (cut into 1-inch pieces) with salt and pepper and add to the pan.
- Cook chicken for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned evenly.
- Add 1 cup green beans (cut into 1-inch pieces), 1 cup red bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces), and 1 cup pineapple (cut into 1-inch pieces) to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add 2 tsp minced ginger and 2 tsp minced garlic and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp brown sugar, and 1 tbsp cornstarch.
- Add the sauce mixture to the pan and bring to a simmer. Adjust sauce as needed by adding more sugar, soy sauce, or red pepper flakes, to taste. (Thin with vegetable broth, if needed.)
- Serve garnished with sliced green onions and with a side of rice, if desired.