Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. This week’s inspiration is flavorful and light: Shrimp with Yogurt-Hummus Sauce. You can have it on your table 20 minutes!
- Preheat broiler to high. Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a rapid boil. Remove from heat and add 1 cup French couscous (find it in our bulk section), chopped apricots, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Stir, cover, and let sit until all of the water is absorbed and the couscous is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix together two parts yogurt to one part hummus and thin with water, as needed, to make a creamy sauce. Mix in fresh chopped mint or dill, if desired.
- Toss the shrimp (thawed), tomatoes (halved), and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread out on a baking sheet and broil until the shrimp is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the shrimp and couscous among 4 plates. Serve with the yogurt-hummus sauce.
- Optional: serve with steamed spinach or a side salad to add some healthy greens to this meal.