Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring products from our Weekly Real Deals.) Try this vegan twist on Chicken Parmesan for dinner: Vegan Burger “Parmesan” is made using Hilary’s vegetable burgers and non-dairy cheese. Have it on your table in just 6 steps!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare your favorite pasta according to package directions.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat 2 tsp oil. Add veggie burger(s) and cook until warmed through, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Top with a generous amount of marinara sauce, then a sprinkling of vegan mozzarella and vegan parmesan. (Add enough sauce so you have extra to spoon over the pasta.)
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and bake just until cheese begins to melt.
- Scoop pasta into serving bowls and top with a veggie burger and some extra sauce. Serve with a side salad, if desired.