Our weekly Real Meal offers you an easy dinner idea, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring sale items from our Weekly Real Deals Flyer!) This week’s meal is some serious comfort-food: Broccoli and Bacon Pizza with lots of extra organic cheese. Put it together in 5 easy steps!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces. You’ll want 1-2 cups total. Steam until crisp-tender. (Here are 3 easy ways to do it!)
- Meanwhile, fry 4-6 slices of bacon in a large, flat skillet until just crisp. (Do not overcook.) Drain, cool slightly, and chop into small pieces.
- Shred your favorite Organic Valley cheese (we suggest a mild cheddar) – about a cup will do.
- Heat the Amy’s pizza according to package directions. During the last 5 minutes, remove the pizza and top with the additional cheese, steamed broccoli, and crumbled bacon. Continue cooking until cheese is browned and toppings are warmed. Enjoy!