Our Kimberton Granola is a customer-favorite, created by KWF co-founder Pat Brett. Shop for these ingredients in our bulk department for the best value. Prepare this recipe ahead and enjoy it all week long as a quick breakfast or snack!
Recipe yields 12 cups.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup organic whole almonds
- 3/4 cup organic dried coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 3/4 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 tbsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Lightly oil two large rimmed baking sheets. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
In a saucepan, combine the oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir the mixture over medium heat until the sugar has melted.
Pour the warm oil mixture over the dry ingredients in the bowl. Stir until evenly mixed.
Spread the mixture evenly on the two baking sheets.
Bake for about 20 minutes. Check a few times, and if the granola is browning around the edges, stir it to get an even golden brown throughout.
Cool the mixture before adding the dried fruit.
Keeps in Mason jars for 3 weeks.