Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. This week’s inspiration is a warm and satisfying Mushroom Noodle Soup. You can have it on your table in just 5 steps!
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute 1 diced onion in a small amount of oil, 3-5 minutes.
- Add 8oz chopped mushrooms and 2 cloves of minced garlic, and continue cooking until tender.
- Add a splash of sherry and 1-2 tbsp tomato paste, and stir.
- Add 5 cups of vegetable broth and ½ cup canned coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add noodles, and continue cooking until they’re al dente. Enjoy!
Recipe inspiration courtesy of Rabbit and Wolves.