Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. This week’s inspiration is a decadent and savory Potato Chip Crusted Chicken. Have this comfort-food meal on your table in 30 minutes, using just 3 simple ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place a baking rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Prepare 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cutlets by splitting 2 large chicken breasts – here’s how.
- Gently crush your favorite flavor of Kettle Brand potato chips in a ziplock bag using a rolling pin or can. Pour the crumbs into a large, flat bowl. You should have about 2-3 cups of crumbs.
- Add your favorite Annie’s Dressing such as Goddess or Cowgirl Ranch to another flat bowl – start with about ½ cup and add more as needed.
- One by one, dip a chicken cutlet into the dressing and then into the crumbs, gently patting them so that they adhere to the chicken. Place on the baking rack.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your cutlets, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite salad from our Grab-and-Go section!