Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring products from our Weekly Real Deals!) This week’s recipe is Smoked Salmon Crescent Rolls. We like to serve these alongside a nice big green salad for dinner – or, try making up a batch for your next holiday gathering or brunch. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper followed by some cooking spray.
- Stir 4oz smoked salmon (cut into small pieces), 3 chopped green onions (whites only), 1 tbsp chopped chives, 2 tsp chopped fresh dill, and 2 tsp lemon juice into 8 ounces of room temperature cream cheese. Add ¼ tsp salt, or more or less to taste.
- Separate and spread out the refrigerated crescent roll dough on a flat surface, and spread a bit of filling on each triangle. (You’ll need two packages of dough.) Roll the dough up tightly, and place on your baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, beat together one egg, 1 tsp of water, and a dash of salt. Brush over the top of each roll. Bake at for 20 minutes, until tops are golden.
- Serve at room temperature with mixed greens and your favorite vinaigrette for a light meal.
Recipe Courtesy of passthechallah.com