Every week, our Real Meals offer you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. This week’s inspiration is Chicken Sausages with Garlic Spinach. You can have it on your table in just 5 steps!
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large flat pan over medium-high heat, sear chicken sausages in a small amount of oil. (Whole, or sliced diagonally, if you prefer.)
- Once sausages are browned, turn down the heat to low, and add the marinara sauce. Pour carefully to avoid splattering! Simmer until heated through.
- While the sauce is warming and the pasta is cooking, heat a second pan over medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil and some sliced garlic, and cook just until fragrant. Add spinach, and cook until wilted.
- Serve pasta with sausage and a side serving of garlic spinach. Optional: Top with Parmesan or crumbled goat cheese.