Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea that you can get on the table quickly, using our favorite organic and all-natural products. (And featuring products from our Weekly Real Deals!) This week, try this easy-to-prepare Simple Chicken Parmesan. We left out the breading to save time – and calories! Serve with veggie noodles instead of pasta for a low-carb meal.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut chicken breasts into cutlets.
- Brush cutlets with oil and season with fresh chopped Italian herbs such as rosemary, thyme, and parsley.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cutlets and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and carefully spoon some marinara sauce over and around the chicken. Top each cutlet with some shredded mozzarella and shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and green peas.