Our weekly Real Meal offers you a healthy dinner idea, allowing you to make the most of the organic and all-natural products featured in our Weekly Real Deals. Try this recipe for Grilled Watermelon and Chicken Sausage Salad: a light and healthy meal perfect for enjoying outdoors!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush watermelon slices with avocado oil and grill for a few minutes on each side, until browned. Set aside to cool, then dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Grill chicken sausages until heated through and browned. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by combining 3 tbsp avocado oil and 1 tbsp white wine vinegar in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Add salt and pepper to taste, and shake well to combine.
- Fill salad bowls with chopped romaine lettuce and top with sliced red onion. Portion some watermelon and chicken sausage into each bowl.
- Top with torn fresh mint and crumbled feta cheese, then drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!